Criteria for Ordination
To be considered for Ordination, the following criteria must be met.
- Godly lifestyle – a life beyond reproach.
- Actively and faithfully serving in an area of Kingdom ministry (ie. Preaching, Leading, Intercession, Home and Family, Workplace, Worship, Prophetic, Evangelism, Apostolic, Media, Arts and Entertainment, etc.)
- Must be a member of Women in Ministry Network at least six months before applying for ordination.
- Four foundational courses from Patricia King’s Institute:
- Women of Influence – this is a 12 session certificate program that covers many subjects regarding effective women in ministry, giving strong foundations and godly standards and values for women to be ordained in Women on the Frontlines.
- The Glory School Certificate Course – this is a 16 session program that covers foundational, biblical teaching on the Kingdom realm and how to access, live, and minister in the glory of God.
- Ordination – This is a two-session pre-requisite for Ordination.
- The Making of a Champion – This is a 8 session pre-requisite for Ordination.
- Each year, one new course will be mandatory to keep your ordination.
- A completed application and interview.
What is the fee for Ordination?
— There is no “ordination fee” but the following requirements are necessary.
- The Women in Ministry Network (WIMN) fee is $12 per month or $125 per year
(this includes certificate and monthly conference calls and networking opportunities).
- Women of Influence course is $250 (12 sessions)
- The Glory School Certificate Course is $200 (16 sessions)
- The Ordination course is $50 (2 sessions)
- The Making of a Champion course is $100 (8 sessions)